Mothers are born to be loved, and Mother’s day is a precious day to show her how much you love her, appreciate her, and most of all, to see a charming smile on her face. However, the perfect way to do this is to give her a break from the kitchen and plan to show her love, gratitude by cooking a favorite food.
SWEET AND SAVORY BREAKFAST/BRUNCH COURSE
A perfect day always starts with a yummy and good breakfast or brunch dish, so here are some ideas for some recipes that would be great for you.
You can start your breakfast with the delicious Quiche Tart. It is a simple pastry filled with savory custard, cheese, meat, seafood, or vegetables of your choice. It is a No-fail recipe!
- If your mother loves to have eggs for breakfast, you can go for shakshuka. These North African Shakshuka will give you a spicy and savory taste. Sunnyside, baked, or boiled eggs in a delicious, spicy tomato sauce, onions, and loaded with cheese, is the perfect start to any day!
- Use your regular banana bread and make it a new tasty recipe with Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. Filled with walnuts, chocolate chips, and a brown sugar cinnamon filling, this coffee cake won’t disappoint you!
- You can go for Lemon Blueberry and Ricotta Pancakes. A small amount of lemon juice, some fresh blueberries, ricotta cheese, a pinch of salt, a bit of vanilla, and last touch of maple syrup and butter, perfect for breakfast and a great Mother’s Day treat.
You’ll need some snacks or appetizers for some fun munching; therefore, here are some snack ideas that would be perfect for your mom’s special day.
- You can make Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mango Dipping Sauce. The juicy, big shrimp wrapped in sweetened shredded coconut and fried to a flavourful crisp. Serve these shrimps with amazing spicy mango dipping sauce.
- What about your favorite Italian antipasto Bruschetta Dish? It is a super-easy simple recipe. Try this recipe at home and say goodbye to ready-made bruschetta. Quick, tasty, and always mouth-watering!
- For something healthy, you can go for vegetarian stuffed mushrooms filled with onions, mushroom stems, roasted peppers, and some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy restaurant favorite Crispy Baked Parmesan Garlic Breaded Mushrooms. The parmesan in the garlic breading makes these flavorful mushrooms extra crispy, serve with your favorite dip sauce. As you baked them, you don’t have to worry about all the fat and calories.
EASY DINNER DISHES
You’ll want to make your mother a delicious dinner, especially one that she will fully enjoy while having it. Here is an amazing collection of delicious, quick, and easy dinner dishes that you can prepare for her.
- A traditional pasta dish, Olive oil, and Garlic Fettuccine is known as Aglio e Olio in Italian is a perfect Mother’s Day dinner dish if you’re looking for something quick but still glorious.
- If your mom loves shrimp scampi, you must try this delicious Shrimp Scampi with Bacon with linguine. The bacon adds that extra bit of flavor that makes your dinner finger-licking delicious.
- Thai Red Chicken Curry is also an incredibly delicious dish. It is easy to make with bite-size chicken pieces, snow peas, and stew in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. It cooked in under 30 minutes.
- Cheer up your mother’s day dinner with this appetize baked salmon. Red pepper flakes and Sriracha sauce provide this salmon with some fiery flavor, results in yummy spicy salmon.
PICK YOUR COCKTAIL
Celebration of two is always incomplete without a cocktail. Here are some of the favorites you can go for.
- Red Grapefruit and Basil Mimosas, yummy is some of the best drinks for any fun day.
- How about a classic summer cocktail Sangria Blanco? The Sangria Blanco is a refreshing cocktail perfect for Mother’s Day!
- A popular slushy and super yummyMojito is also the ultimate you are looking for.
- Another cocktail for your gorgeous mother is his Grenadine Sunrise, a stunning cocktail made with Prosecco, Grand Marnier, brandy, and Grenadine.
Celebration is not complete without a delicious dessert. Here are some desserts that your mother will love to have on this day.
- Take your classic Red Velvet Cake and bring it to the top level of elegance and deliciousness and bake Velour Cake. A moist, soft velvet texture with a velour outside results in a beautiful and yummy cake.
- An Angel Berry Trifle prepares with fresh berries, angel food cake, vanilla pudding, and cream cheese custard, an absolute choice for Mother’s Day.
- How about these Maple Ricotta Stuffed Crepes? Bake these tender and delicious crepes stuffed with ricotta cheese and raisin filling and topped with maple syrup.
- You can also consider decadent Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes for an ideal treat. Creamy bite-sized cheesecakes with a graham cracker crust and topped with delicious salted caramel could be the show stopper of your celebration.
With our easy-peasy Mother’s Day menu recipes, you can’t go wrong! The FOODIES CAFE menu will lead you in giving your mother the special Mother’s Day treat possible.